
Ash & Ty ~ You kids were SO well behaved yesterday! No time-outs, no tantrums, no arguing with each other...it was a great day! I appreciated it so much because I am just feeling exhausted all around right now & when you behave well, I am one content mommy.
You both got your haircut yesterday at Cookie Cutters & neither of you cried or threw a fit. Ty, I was especially proud of you because this is something I dread to take you to since I know it always ends in tears! In fact, you were asking to get into the chair & even told the lady, "Thank you!" when she was done. The lady actually said to me, "He has sure come a long way since he started here." :)
Anyways, it was just a fun, normal day with you kids. I loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment