HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Ash, Ty, & Jake ~ Happy St. Patty's Day to my three lucky charms!

Ash ~ You were lucky enough to go to the parade with Gram, Gramp, & Alexis. At first you didn't want to go at all! I had no idea why?! You finally admitted that you were scared to see real leprechauns running around at the parade! I had to turn the other way so I wouldn't laugh in front of you! You learned about them in school & your little imagination just runs wild sometimes. Sure enough, I had to explain to you that they aren't real & there wouldn't be a bunch of magic leprechauns everywhere. :) After the parade, you guys got McDonald's & played at Hodge Park. Lucky kiddo!
Ty ~ You stayed home & played in the backyard with Daddy for over THREE hours! Not only did you guys play, but you also helped Daddy do a bunch of yard work. You loved it! You even worked right through your nap! Daddy came in & told me that you seem so grown up recently...like a big kid helping out, rather than a toddler running around. :)
Jake ~ You stayed in the house all day long with mommy! I was in a nesting zone, doing a ridiculous amount of laundry & organizing your nursery with all of Ty's washed baby clothes. You did great during tummy time & were SO content all day long. I could just cuddle with you all the time, my little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment