March 26, 2012


Ash, Ty, & Jake ~ Today is my FIRST day alone with you three kiddos!

Surprisingly, I didn't cry when your daddy left this morning for work after being home for two whole weeks. :) I just reminded him to come home as early as he could. To top it off, I am not a coffee drinker, but I told him to start making a little more in his pot each day so I could drink one cup with him. I have a feeling I may need a little caffeine kick in the mornings! :)

So far, things have gone very well today! I just have to make sure that I get up before all of you kids to get my shower in so I can WAKE UP! These night feedings are taking a toll on your mama. :) When I hit my pillow, I am out like a light. Daddy even said that I have been snoring.........which I never do! I guess that means I have been very tired lately!

My days are busy, busy, busy.....but we are going to try to have as much fun as we can have together. It will help when we can form some kind of "schedule" for Mr. Jake, but that won't be for awhile. We will get there, & I am in NO rush for Jakey to grow up anytime soon!

I have said this before & I will say it again & again.......I am BEYOND THANKFUL that I get to stay at home with you kids. I am one lucky mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment