March 13, 2012


The PROUD Big Sister & Big Brother...
Ash & Ty ~ You two were patiently waiting all day to meet your new little brother. Nana & Papa brought you up to the hospital in the evening around 6:30 PM to meet him. You both were pretty curious about this new little baby!
Daddy & I missed you so much while we were in the hospital. We were very happy to see you kids & for you to meet little Jake! I just know there are going to be SO many new memories we are going to create together as a family of five.

Jake ~ You sure are one lucky boy to have your big brother & big sister to be by your side throughout this journey called life! I look forward to witnessing your bonds grow stronger as the three of you grow up together.

I am such a proud mommy to call the THREE of you my children!


No comments:

Post a Comment