March 1, 2012


Ashers ~ I feel SO sad for you this morning. You were super excited to wake up & go to preschool today since it was "Pajamas Day!" You immediately got dressed in your PJ's, ate breakfast, & were happy to walk into school.

Then about 1.5 hours later, I got a call to come pick you up from school. Miss Marriott said you started acting sick out of the blue. You got pale, sweaty, shaky, & literally laid down on the floor while the other kids were cleaning up. You kept telling her that you felt SO tired. :( That is definitely not like you at all.

I don't know where in the world this came from OR what the heck it is, but I am praying that it passes quickly. I was just telling your Daddy last night that I was so happy since everyone has been healthy in our family. I want to keep it that way since the new baby is coming in a little over a week!

Get better soon, my little sweetheart. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment