
Tyler ~ You are a big brother now!
You have probably had the hardest adjustment to having Jake home than all of us. I actually expected this to happen. Daddy & I have been doing our very best to keep things "normal" at home & have been emphasizing what a BIG HELPER you are! You truly love helping me around the house all of the time. You will just follow me around & you get very excited if I ask you to do something for me.
You have kept your distance from Jake since he has been home, however you are starting to come around him more often. A couple days ago you helped me feed Jake & now you ask to do that quite often! You definitely do NOT like when Jake cries (which is not much) so you will need to get used to that & deal with it. Other than that, you have been really good around your little brother so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment