
Jake ~ My sweet little Loverboy.
There is something about your tiny little self that I cannot get enough of. You are so lovable all of the time. Your cheeks have been kissed over & over & over by me--I am taking in each of these precious moments with you every minute that I can!
After your brother & sister go to bed, it is our time to sit in your quiet nursery & talk after the chaos dies down. :) You just started making these noises like you are trying to tell me something. Daddy & I have also seen a few mini smiles from you, too. Talk about melting mommy's heart!
Maybe it is because you are our last baby, but I just cannot stop gushing over how perfect you are in every way. Your sweet, laid-back disposition makes me smile...I just know I am going to want you to stay little forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment