I cannot believe that this is my last blog entry for our family's Project 365! It has already been one full year since I wrote our family's first blog entry to introduce this idea last year on Apr. 7, 2011. If interested, you can read it here.
Ryan, Ashley, Tyler, & Jake ~ Wow, life can change so much in a year!
Without knowing it would happen when I started this blog, we proudly welcomed little Jake into our family to complete us. I am thankful that my pregnancy & first few weeks of Jake's life were documented on this blog. What a miracle he is!
I just spent some time looking back at all of my blog entries from this past year. I love that I wrote about so many RANDOM stories & happenings from our lives. I never want to forget these priceless moments! I actually feel sad that this is my last blog post! :(
I can only imagine what this next year will have in store for our little family! One thing I do know is that I will continue documenting & savoring all of "The Little Things" that we experience together as a family on our other family blog. :)
I know that to others, these random stories & photos may seem silly or irrelevant. However, these memories & pictures are glimpses into our everyday life & they mean the WORLD to me!
I LOVE YOU ALL with everything that I am ~ you are truly the loves of my life! I am eternally thankful for all four of you. Trust me, I thank God for each of you all of the time!
I am getting this Project 365 family blog printed into a book as a keepsake for us to look back on one day. I hope to start another one for our family at the start of 2013.
I hope you enjoy this gift from me to you.
Love always,
Kari ~ a.k.a. Hunners & Mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment