Apr. 3, 2012


Ryan ~ It is no surprise that we are always so tired these days!
I love how we had a conversation the other day about how much we are going to miss these "being tired" days. We have lack of sleep for the three best reasons ever ~ our little miracles wearing us out every day & night. I figure we can catch up on our sleep one day when the kids are older & moved out. Until then, we better just get used to being tired! ;)

Somedays in our house, it is super chaotic, loud, & out of control! At times, I feel relief when we put the kids to bed. Even though this is true, I could not imagine our life without the craziness in it! What did we do with our time when it was just the two of us & Wrigs?!?!

Life is so good for our family. We have three healthy, beautiful children & a strong marriage together based on our unconditional love & faith in God.
The five us fit perfectly together as a family ~ chaos & all!


No comments:

Post a Comment