Apr. 2, 2012


Ashley ~ I had to document this just because it is something I will want to remember one day in the future.

Your little imagination runs wild most of the time these days! You are always wanting to pretend to be a character from a show or act out some scenario where you are on a mission to save your stuffed animals! You also want all of us to partake in your action scenes, which you think is REALLY cool when we do! :)

A creative imagination is awesome to have, but it also brings some challenges as well. Like any typical 4 year old, you are starting to have bad dreams that scare you at night. One thing that particularly scares you is a shadow. You will imagine that the shadow actually turns into something scary!

So we went & bought you a MAGIC LIGHT! This magic light makes ALL of your bad thoughts & dreams fly out the window as soon as you turn it on! It keeps all of your happy thoughts & dreams inside of your room. It only works for YOU & it has been a lifesaver for Mommy & Daddy. :) You have gone to bed so well ever since we got the light, & it has saved us hours of dealing with you at nighttime.

Who knew the solution was so easy?!?!? I wish I would have known this a couple months ago when all of your bad dreams scared you! I guess I will know what to do if this happens with your younger brothers in the future. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment