
Ashley & Tyler ~ Grocery shopping with you kiddos is a chore like no other! I am sure any other mom would agree with that statement! There have been a handful of meltdowns, while waiting in line...gotta love that feeling of other people just watching us, while the chaos happens. :)
More often than not, I have to take you two along for the ride & I have all sorts of little tricks up my sleeve to try & keep you content until I am finished. Ash, typically you walk along with me & are my little helper. Tyler, I could never let you walk along quite yet...you would take off running down the aisles & these days, you are way faster than me!
I wonder how in the world I am going to do this with an additional baby in tow. It is going to be interesting, but I am sure we will make it work. We have to, or we will be ordering carry out way too much. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment