Nov. 7, 2011


Ash ~ This picture captures YOU perfectly.

You are my laid back, free-spirited, happy all the time little girl. You enjoy all the simple things in life. You make everyone around you smile. You think silly things are hilarious. You are gaining a newfound maturity in so many ways as you get older.

I often find you playing all by yourself in your room, using your colorful imagination. You do a really good job at following the rules & you are the most truthful little kid I know!

The first thing you do in the mornings is run over to me saying, "Goooooood Morning, Mommy!" accompanied with a long hug & a big kiss. I love your sweet nature & truly do enjoy my days with you. You keep me young at heart & our family would not be complete without you in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment