
Ash & Ty ~ I love how you kids will just say what is on your minds. Your innocence is so sweet & your honesty is so real. Sometimes I just want you kids to stay small forever!
Tyler, the other night while holding you before bedtime, you simply said, "I love you" to me. Normally I always say it to you first & then you repeat it back. However, this time you said it first & it made me melt right there. Right afterwards, you took your hand & rubbed my back saying, "Awwwww." Again, normally I am the one rubbing your back before bed, but this time it was you doing it to me. So precious.
That was such a special moment for me. Thank you for that, sweet boy. You don't know how much that means to your mommy. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment