Oct. 2, 2011

Ryan, Ash, & Ty ~ I enjoyed our family dinner on Friday night to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. Everyone enjoyed the dinner, except you Tyler! You settled for mac n cheese, a banana, & crackers. However, you wanted the cake that Ash & I baked for daddy. :)
Ryan ~ I LOVE the surprise red roses & balloon that came to the door that day! My favorite, just like on our wedding day. I wish I could have had some real champagne, but the Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice made me think I had some. :)
Unfortunately we were super bummed out last night since we were supposed to have our date night while the kids spent the night at Nana & Papa's, but we had to cancel due to them getting sick yet again! :( Instead, we ordered Chinese carry out & watched our wedding DVD, which made us laugh a lot!

We did reschedule date night with Nana & Papa for Friday, so that is something fun to look forward to! Happy Anniversary, Hunners. I love you so much! XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment