
Ashley ~ Normally I am not a great sleeper in general, & now that I am pregnant, I am really not a great sleeper. However, YOU were the reason I could not sleep two nights ago.
I woke you up around 11:00 PM to use the restroom & realized you had wet the bed. You were so upset about it. You woke up out of your deep sleep, since I had to change you & your sheets. At that point, it was tough for you to go back to sleep.
SOOOO, you decided to stay awake until after 4:00 AM!!!!!! Over 5 hours, I dealt with you knocking on your door, crying, & using EVERY excuse in the book to get out of going back to sleep. And wouldn't you know it, daddy happens to be out of town this week, so I had no backup.
Needless to say, I was one frustrated, exhausted mommy yesterday...especially when you came walking into my room at 7:00 AM. Let's hope this kind of night does not happen again any time soon. Whew!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment