Sept. 5, 2011


Ryan, Ash, & Ty ~ I don't know what it is with us lately, but we cannot kick these colds that we all have had. It has been one of those weeks where we all just haven't felt ourselves...& then throw in constipation issues for Ash...yep, it has just been good times lately. ;)

If anyone were to come over & visit us, they would walk into a very dirty house because I have had no energy to clean...which is a MUST today. I am on a sanitizing mission! To top it off, we have looked just lovely all week, pretty much in our pajamas for the majority of our days...like in the picture up above!

Let's all get HEALTHY so we can fully enjoy our days! :) Happy Labor Day to my three Loves...at least we did get out to enjoy the Rock Island Parade this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment