Sept. 18, 2011


Ashley ~ We went to Nana & Papa's annual football party last night. (Or as you & Alexis were calling it all night, "THE PAR-TAY.") Out of the blue, you asked us if there were going to be clowns at the party. We thought that was a random question because we never talk about or see clowns.

Then you informed us that you DO NOT like clowns & they need to stay living only in the circus. You were very serious about this statement, too! Daddy & I had to crack up because I do not like clowns either & this has never even been talked about before...so you obviously take after me with this little fear!

I guess we won't be taking you kids to the circus anytime soon since you are not a fan of clowns & Tyler is not a fan of elephants! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment