
Ashley & Tyler ~ You kids are MY WORLD!
I can't even begin to think about what life would be like without you two in it. Some days with you can be difficult & I take a deep breath when you are both sound asleep in bed, relieved that the day is over.
But then I think to myself how time goes by so quickly! Ash, you are already 4 years old. Ty, you are already 2 1/2 years old! I am so unbelievably lucky to be with you kids every single day since I stay at home. You make me laugh, give tons of hugs & kisses, & put your full trust in me. You make me want to be a better person. I wouldn't want my life to be any other way.
I love you both unconditionally--always know that! I am so proud to call you my children!
No comments:
Post a Comment