Dec. 18, 2011


Ryan, Ash & Ty ~ It is hard to believe that we will have another family member joining us in 13 weeks or so! While visiting Baby Evan, we got a little glimpse at how you kids would react when we bring our baby home. Neither of your reactions surprised us at all. :)
Ty ~ You were a bit apprehensive about the baby. You looked, but would not touch him. You did get a little upset when mommy held Evan...which we kind of expected. We know that it is going to take some adjustment for you when your little brother or sister comes home in March. That is especially why I am thankful Daddy will have 2 weeks off of work to help out! :)
Ash ~ You kissed Evan's head several times. You wanted to rub his hair & kept on telling us, "Awww...he is SO cute!" You got excited every time you came over to check him out. I really feel like you are going to be the nurturing big sis, who will be a great little helper!
Ryan ~ Ready or not, here we go again very soon!!! I am starting to find myself daydreaming about our unborn child & what he/she will be like. The other day, I was watching Tangled with Ash & Ty cuddling on both sides of me...all while feeling our baby kicking away. It's so surreal that I will be a mommy of 3 children. Feeling very, very blessed.

I am definitely getting into nesting mode. As soon as the holidays are over, it is all about Baby Wood's soon arrival. It is becoming more of a reality now that I am officially entering my third trimester!


No comments:

Post a Comment